IME offer thermography analysis services that are tailored to meet client specifications and regulatory standards.
Thermography is a powerful tool for maintenance problems solving. Our diagnostic method uses infrared "cameras" to detect problems through radiant heat energy produced by equipment’s.
Merits of Infrared Thermography equipment:
- Relative comparison of distribution of surface temperature can be made over a wide area.
- Temperature can be measured easily for a moving object or an object that is dangerous to get close to.
- Temperature of small objects can be measured without confusing the temperature.
- Temperature of food, medicine or chemicals can be measured in a sanitary fashion.
- Temperature of an object with a drastic temperature change or a phenomenon during a short period of time can be measured.