Conducted by industry experts, our courses cover the best practices for machinery lubrication and oil analysis.
Your organization will acquired new skills and practices that can be implemented immediately:
- The secrets of the lubricant selection.
- Best practices for storage, handling and lubricant disposal.
- 4 rules of lubrication
- ¿Grease gun or deadly weapon?
- Effective oil analysis with accurate sampling
What you'll learn:
- Importance of lubrication in machine reliability
- Different types of bases to produce lubricants
- The difference between grease and an oil
- Why additives are important for lubricants
- When to use biodegradable lubricants
- When to use food grade lubricants
- Oil analysis
- Should you select a lower viscosity lubricant for the winter?
- Field inspections
- The role of lubrication in machine reliability
- Lubrication Fundaments
- Basic oils
- Viscosity and viscosity index
- Oxidation Stability
- Corrosion Control
- Air release and foam control
- Film strength, friction and wear control
- Performance grease tests: consistency, pumping, mobility, water washing, separation and thermal stability