We offer maintenance audits services.
A comprehensive asset management audit is conducted to compare the degree of asset management within an organization with a set of predetermined standards to establish improvement priorities.
- Determine if asset management supports business objectives.
- Identify gaps (strengths and weaknesses).
- Propose recommendations to close the gaps regarding international trade standards and best practices.
- Identify opportunities from best practice.
- Establish a platform for shared learning.
The Asset Management Assessment is a snap shot of the current “health” of the plant and should point out gaps and a way forward for improvement. The assessment is not a “pass-fail” assessment it is meant to define progress along a continuum.
- Development maintenance packages
- Management, maintenance planning and control
- Monitoring, analyzing and improving the return on assets
- Modification control of engineering changes
- Spare parts management, engineering workshops and tools
- Control and automation
- Regulatory compliance